Abstract Submission is closed
-After the submission deadline abstracts cannot be modified or corrected
-Each person may submit up to 3 abstract as presenting author
-Only co-authors may replace a presenting author
- Abstracts may be submitted only for poster presentations.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website only. Abstracts submitted by email or fax will not be accepted.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by 19 January 2019 will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all meeting material.
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the International Conference on Nutrition & Growth 2019.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgement of funding sources of commercial nature and/or consulting or holding of significant equity in a company that could be affected by the results of the study.
Before beginning, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors' details
- Full first and family name(s).
- Authors’ names must be in upper and lower case (J.J.C. Smith).
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant),
- Presentation Type: Poster
- Abstract title - limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words, including acknowledgements.
(Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are included)
We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- Abstracts should clearly state:
- Background and aims
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Abstract Topics - Abstracts must be allocated to a specific category and topic area for the Scientific Progra m. You will need to select the category and topic most suited to your abstract.
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 10 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs and images in JPEG only.
Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.