The Registration Desk, situated at the Palacio de Congresos de Valencia, will operate as follows:
|Date||Registration Desk Hours|
|Thursday, March 7th 2019||09:00 - 21:30|
|Friday, March 8th 2019||07:30 - 20:30|
|Saturday, March 9th 2019||07:00 - 17:45|
Registration Fees (in EURO including VAT):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
until December 18, 2018
from December 19 until and including February 6, 2019
from February 7, 2019 and Onsite
|Dietitians / Nurses*||€330||€395|| €450 |
|Students / Trainees / Fellows*||€195||€250||€300|
in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status
confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy
of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
FEES FOR ALL MEETING PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Entrance to all scientific sessions
- Conference material
- Access to the Exhibition area
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony & the Welcome Reception
- Coffee & lunch during breaks, as indicated on the timetable
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: NGC 2019 Congress, Valencia (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-47
IBAN No: CH07 0483 5150 0934 9204 7
will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration
department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming
registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
• Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site
rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be
required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the
meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:Note,
in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30
EUR) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up to and including December 20, 2018 - full refund
- Cancellations received from December 21, 2018 until February 20, 2019 - 50% will be refunded
- After February 21, 2019 - no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the NGC 2019 registration department.
NGC 2019 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENTRue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280 432 ext. 96
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140